In this post, we will discuss the following:
- teaching your child to monitor her or his own speech style
- helping your child to recognize and use a range of different means to disagree, discuss, interact, mediate, negotiate, and persuade through verbal means
- helping him or her to develop the ability to anticipate multiple outcomes, to explain motivation, to make inferences, and to predict
- managing social situations
- how to interpret other people's social behavior
- training of the child's expressive skills
Click here for the full article...